Sunday, March 7, 2010

10 this i hate the most

I don’t like to eat watermelon.
It is because watermelons have much water and watermelons have many seeds.
Furthermore, I also don’t like it taste.



I hate when I am in hot situation.
My body can make much sweat and make my body foul smell.
I don’t like it.
It is also can make my skin lewd.
I feel want to (“garu”) every time, it make me uncomfortable.
When my body feels hot, I cannot do anything that I want to do.
Then, it makes me take times to finish my work that I have plan.

Furthermore, I hate when I study in noise situation.
It can make me lose focus in my study.
Then, when I cannot focus it can make me difficult to remember what I had read.
So, it can make me so stress.

I hate the most………….
When I am in the dirty and to be spread.
I am feeling not comfortable and also make me fibred.
When I in the dirty and to be spread, it can make me easier to angry to everyone around me.

Do you ever like collect dirty clothes for a week??????????????
But for me,
I don’t like to collect dirty clothes.
I feel happy when all my clothes clear with dirty.

I hate, when I walk in summer with slipper.
Make my legs sunburn.
It is because difficult to clear the sunburn at legs but different with face,
The face easy to clear it.

Assignment………
Make me stress.
It is because I always want to perfect.
Furthermore, I can finish my assignment on time.

I hate read a book.
When I am reading book, I feel so sleepy.
After that I will lose my focus what I had read about the book.
It’s so stress!!!!

Do you like spicy food????
Oh no…..
I don’t like it.
I cannot eat spicy food.
Spicy food……..
Can make my stomach feel painful.
Then, my body will easy to sweat after eat spicy food.

Lastly,
I hate the most when…..
Sibling rivalry is especially conspicuous when children are approaching their teens.
It happens when there is a small age gap between siblings.
Although the siblings are merely a few years older than each other, they do not see eye to eye on most issues that concern them.

No comments:

Post a Comment