Saturday, January 9, 2010

about me


When you wake up in the morning, first you look yourself. How are you? Where you came from? Then you also want everyone know about you. Now, you all also much knows about me. How me? I am chirpy girl but sometime I do not like show off at everyone. That’s why my name is Nurazlina Binti Ahmad Tamizi. I am 21 years old. I live at Pekan Pahang.

I am studying at UiTM Segamat, campus Johor in Faculty of Science Computer and Mathematics. When I get to further study at UiTM , I feel fortuitous because I am slow on the up take in English. This is because I get grade 8 in English, that I now, I much be diligent to surmount these problems. Not reason I much be daunting but being active in campus life activities will bolster my confidence. Do not look down their noses at me because I have my own special.

My family is finicky for me because I love my family. My father was an introvert. He works as a farmer to support my big family with the small wages and salary. I am very pity of him to do hard work for us. My fathers’ name is Ahmad Tamizi Bin Abdul Rahman. My mothers’ name is Salina Binti Udin. My mother is please for my effusive because she only can solace me. She very understands about my problem in university. She always supports me to study hard in my studies, and give me advice. I have seven siblings, five girls and two boys. I am the oldest child in my family.

Now, I want to expose my hobby but my hobby is very simple thing. My hobby is jogging because of this, I can loss my weight and maintain my body. Weight loss is not easy, but getting to know how my body works will help me achieve me goal and keep the weight off. Jogging also helps your organs function better while you turn into a more efficient energy-burning machine. Jogging that gets your heart rate up and sweating for at least 30 minutes, three to four times a week with strength training twice a week.

That all about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment