Saturday, January 23, 2010

my roommates

Many students are obliged to share accommodation with another student while in college. Sharing may seem awkward at first, but it may prove to be a very good experience. If you have never shared with someone, you may have some difficulties adjusting. You may find that the other person is very different in character and he or she does not suit you as a companion. With person be clear and tidy? Will she eat the same food or enjoy the same music? How should you react to your roommate’s friend? And of course, there is the issue of telephone bills and shared expenses. For same people, the lack of privacy is the biggest challenge, while other may find their roommates oversensitive or distant. It is essential to try to understand each other and make living together more pleasant and even fun.


My colleges’ name is Sempana Alam Buana. My room number SAB206D. I have three roommates, Siti Nurain binti Abd Jalil, Nurul Rabi’atul Adawiyah binti Ahmad Nisfu, and Noor Wahidah binti Abdul Wahid. My first roommate is Nurul Rabi’atul Adawiyah binti Ahmad Nisfu. Her nickname is Bia. This semester, she is studying in part six. Her course is Diploma in Business Studies which is also called DBS. She is very close in each other. She also very friendly and like to help people in difficult problem.

Besides, my roommate also is Siti Nurain binti Abdul Jalil. Her nickname is Ain. She also is studying in part five in Diplomas in Accountancy. Ain and I do not see eye to eye on most issues. We quarrel over the choice of place to eat, type of newspapers to buy, shop to go for mall and even type of clothes to wear for functions. We contradict each other in almost everything. I have come to the conclusion generation gap between Ain and myself.

Then, my last roommate is Noor Wahidah binti Abdul Wahid. Her nickname is Wida. She my junior part two in Diploma Science Computer which is DCS. She is an urbane person. In the same word she is relax person and very confident in social. Then, she also very friendly at someone. She is wear spectacle and very tall person. She is also chirpy person.

I think that there is more benefit than disadvantages in having a roommate, but it depends on both dealing with concerns honestly and sensitively in order to make student like as happy as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment